If the macro security level is to high termXact cannot work properly. If errors occur when termXact is executed, the macro security level has to be changed.
Follow the steps below to change the macro security level:
1. In the MS-Office program select the menu File, and the menu item Options.
The dialog window Options appears.
2. Select the menu item Security Center, and klick on the button Settings for Security Center.
The dialog window Security Center appears.
3. In the section Macro Settings select a lower security level.
4. Klick on the button OK to confirm.
5. In the dialog window Options klick on the button OK to save the settings.